Dragons & Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2 unlikely Star Gazers?! [Sol and Arcke]
by SolsticeEquinox Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:33 pm

» H-Hewo? Is anyone else here?
by Akreious Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:24 pm

» I'm from BotS
by Akreious Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:47 pm

» Erh... Hello?
by Akreious Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:46 pm

» Home of the God/Goddesses in each tribe.
by Akreious Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:32 pm

» Molar of Snow-Fur
by Nightflare Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:36 am

» A Need for Speed (Open)
by Nightflare Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 am

» Gracy, Star Gazer of Life
by Gracy Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:27 pm

» Phantom, the Star Gazer of Wisdom
by Akreious Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:54 pm

» Arcke the Emperor of Fortune [Star Gazer]
by Gracy Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:53 pm

» Dynamic Speed
by Kyoki Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:11 pm

» Lost Souls
by Nightflare Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:43 pm

» Nightflare - Queen of Angust
by SolsticeEquinox Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:14 pm

» Kyoki Yōgan
by Gracy Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:13 pm

» Solstice, Death Star Gazer
by Gracy Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 pm

» Rules of the Site
by SolsticeEquinox Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:53 pm

» Basic Information (Info on Everything)
by Crystal Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:47 pm

A Need for Speed (Open)

4 posters

Go down

A Need for Speed (Open) Empty A Need for Speed (Open)

Post by Dynamic Speed Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Running. The meaning of life for me. I am Dynamic Speed, a terribly fast dragon-cheetah mix. I way laying down, licking myself after I caught my prey. I was still breathing heavily, running was no easy thing. Now unlike most animals that can run for distance, I can only run for short distances. Always getting as close as I can to my prey. But as I licked off the dust on my furry pelt, sunbathing on my rock, I leaned down to take a bite of my prey, still warm. I chewed it enjoyingly, feeling my energy coming back. I closed my eyes, forgetting of any other dragons around.

Dynamic Speed

Back to top Go down

A Need for Speed (Open) Empty Re: A Need for Speed (Open)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Solstice was nearby, having wanted to meet the person who last killed one of the creatures. She had to authorize its death, and, luckily, as it was nice during its life, it was promised a heavenly afterlife. She appeared behind Dynamic, resting her paws on his mid back. She gave him a beaky smile.

"So, you know that what you're eating went to heaven?" She said. It was difficult to make conversation, as she knew nothing about Dynamic, though he was quite the interesting hybrid.

SolsticeEquinox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Speed Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:54 pm

I turned in shock when someone layed a paw on my back. I looked at this dragon, she looked nothing like a hybrid, other than her feathers... I didn't realize my mouth still with some food was open so I closed it, swallowing the last of the meat.

"Hello there, miss. And uh, yeah, of course I knew that." I said, wondering why she would ask that. Did I do something wrong? All I was was hungry and needed some food. "Is, um, something wrong?" I could still feel my heart pounding from the shock, and from running.

Dynamic Speed

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Solstice shook her head, preening a few of her chest feathers. He looked rather frantic, but perhaps that was just because she was some random stranger that had randomly appeared and then proceeded to say things that were quite out of the ordinary.

"And no, you did nothing wrong. Hello, there. What's your name?" She asked, now grinning strangely. It could be seen as almost twisted, or perhaps simply odd.

SolsticeEquinox

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightflare Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Nightflare was walking around, her gaze nonchalant and her gait smooth, and beautiful, like it usually was. She was looking for another soul to claim into her land of darkness. When she spotted the mortal, Areo, she smirked, and decided to step forward, her beautiful dark body glowing in the sunlight. But she frowned only slightly when she saw the goddess of Death, Solstice. Such an unpleasant surprise.

"Hello there, darling Solstice.... I haven't seen you in quite some time," said Nightflare with a sly smirk.
Nightflare
Nightflare

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Speed Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:49 pm

I wondered if I could run away from her, she wasn't bad but... I was still unsure of her. I was glad when she said nothing was wrong, then she asked for my name. I saw her smile, something of unatural. But before I could speak again another dragon came out and said hello to the other dragon. 'What's going on here?!' I thought worried. I flattened my cheetah-like ears, now really wondering if I could get away. I heard he say a name, Solstice? Was that this strange dragon by me? I guessed I better fill up so I took another bite of my prey, keeping an eye on the two dragons.

Dynamic Speed

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Solstice was now perched on Dynamic's back, her talons somehow not digging into his scales and pelt. She looked at Nightflare and huffed.

"Hello, Nightflare... I had asked you to call me Death." She said, narrowing her eyes. It wasn't that she disliked anyone currently in the area, but only certain people could call her Solstice. It was quite unusual to see the bird hybrid being called Death, as she was feathery and cute. But Solstice was not a name she liked.

SolsticeEquinox

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightflare Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Again, the dragoness chuckled. "Right, right, I know, darling. Oh, and who is this.... handsome little dragon," said Nightflare with another twisted grin, eyeing Dynamic with cold, unblinking eyes. It was as if he were staring into the eyes of the devil himself, only he had become ten thousand times scarier.
Nightflare
Nightflare

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Speed Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:15 pm

I didn't like this, the first dragon was on my back now, so I couldn't run away. Of course I could but who knows what she could do. Then this other dragon, calling me 'handsome' and, again, wanting to know my name. I closed my maw, fearful but also annoyed. I didn't feel like telling anyone my name now. I looked at the small bird-like dragon, wondering how anyone could take her serious if she was called 'Death.' I layed there, my eyes narrowed and my tail flicking, but still deathly scared.

Dynamic Speed

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Solstice rolled her eyes and twitched her tail, tilting her head at Dynamic. She sighed and stared at him.

"Sir, calm down. I will not cause you any pain. If I wanted to, I would've dug these into you already. What is your name?" Solstice said in an annoyed tone, pointing at her feet. Her silver claws were unsheathed, as they most often were. She didn't feel the need to hurt him, especially if he were as terrified as this.

SolsticeEquinox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Speed Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:33 pm

I didn't want to answer her, seeing her claws I didn't really care, only for that fact that they were big. If this was anyone else I would've said, 'What does it mean to you?' But instead I mummered "Dynamic Speed." My tail was flicking a lot right now, I really wanted this dragon to get off of me... And this other one... To go away.

Dynamic Speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Arcke was bored as his natural abilities ran the normal random luck or bad luck thing, so he didn't need to do much and was really laid back. He watched everything then said why not talk to this hybrid? Give them the privilege to see another Star Gazer.

With that said, a giant golden emblem appeared in the sky and what came through was the huge 120 ft Fortune Star Gazer, landing on the ground with a surprisingly silent boom as the giant portal emblem disappeared. He tilted his head towards the hybrids.
"Death, with the expression of the hybrid I think this Dynamic Speed wants you to get off of it," he said. His voice wasn't threatening and more bored at the time.
Akreious
Akreious

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightflare Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Nightflare simply watched, her tail flicking casually as she gazed over at the slightly-more-powerful goddess, and now gods, before her. She had once had the opportunity to become a Star Gazer, via stealing the power from Arcke and Solstice. It had failed miserably, though. However, she hadn't been stripped of her power, oddly enough. She watched with a nonchalant expression, and slithered over to Dynamic Speed, a black tentacle coiling around her leg.

"Well, as you probably already know, my name is Nightflare. It's a pleasure to meet you, doll." she said with a chuckle, her deep, purple eyes slowly turning a deep shade of red.
Nightflare
Nightflare

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Solstice looked at the taller dragon who suddenly appeared. She shrugged and teleported onto his shoulder, rolling her eyes. She didn't quite understand why the cheetah hybrid minded her sitting on his back. After all, she was small and wasn't being rude or anything of that sort. She glared at Nightflare and proceeded to teleport next to her.

"What are you doing here? This mortal doesn't need to meet you." She said, twitching her tail.

SolsticeEquinox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Speed Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:36 pm

All these, strange, dragons around were a bit worrisome. My fear had drained off a bit, then the giant dragon came. He looked bigger than me but at least he was nicer than the other two, or was that just because he understood me? 'Death' was okay, but still strange. I felt something wrap around my hind paw and looked down, a black tentacle wrapped around my leg. I jumped to my feet, trying to get the tentacle off, I didn't like it. It held me captive, I couldn't run, so I growled at her, flapping my wings to try and get away.

Dynamic Speed

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Solstice glared at Nightflare. She stared at her and hissed, then proceeding to teleport down onto her shoulder.

"Nightflare, let him go! He did nothing wrong." She squawked, digging her talons into Nightflare's shoulder. It, perhaps, wasn't very smart of her to do that, but she was the stargazer of death. Few things were a danger to her. Not that she wasn't entirely unbeatable... perhaps she should be scared of Night.

SolsticeEquinox

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:34 pm

The star gazer of fortune gave a big face palm due to Nightflare's actions. "You made it obvious your trying to control Dynamic you know, and for that..." Fortune said, his hand above his shoulder started moving quickly, then quickly pressed one of his golden blade wings against Night's neck, just looking at it, you can see it is as sharp as obsidian and diamond already.

"Let Dynamic go already, jeez there are two star gazers right here you know" Fortune said unimpressed at the attempt, not that the skill wasn't impressive but the time of the attempt was face palm worthy.
Akreious
Akreious

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightflare Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 am

Nightflare sighed, and flicked the blade away with a paw, looking at Akreious with a serious gaze, "Oh, doll, aren't I allowed to say hello anymore?" she said with a chuckle, flicking her tail and Akreious. Ah, gods were so uptight now a days, she thought to herself, and narrowed her eyes. She then smirked, and asked, "Ah, so what's so special about this one that would summon you, dear?" she asked Akreious with a chuckle, her tail flicking.
Nightflare
Nightflare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down